Affordable big business email
Get premium email with hosted Microsoft Exchange
You probably have a business email solution already. But is it delivering real value to your business?
What if you could get all the tools used by big businesses - secure backups, public folders, archive folders, task lists, contact tools, meeting planners - at a small business price?
Our Premium Email (hosted Microsoft Exchange) provides you with a reliable, flexible and feature rich email solution at a relatively low price. With big business tools like calendars, public folders, archive folders, task lists, shared contact lists and a meeting planner, we can put your email on steroids.
A hosted Microsoft Exchange solution can keep your important information secure with comprehensive spam and virus protection, remote data storage and regular off-site backups.
- Focus on your core business
- We look after your Microsoft Exchange Servers (hosted exchange) so you can focus on your core business, not server configuration
- Unique, recognisable email address
- Using your own domain name makes your email address unique and instantly recognisable
- Your important information is stored remotely and protected from malicious spam, viruses and hardware theft
- Communicate more effectively internally and with new or existing customer
- Flexible access
- Access emails, calendars, tasks and meeting planner from multiple and mobile devices
Make the right choice
Compare our plans. You can upgrade at any time.
|Basic Access||Solo Access||Web Access||PC & Web Access||PC & Web Access Ultra|
|Microsoft Outlook 2003
|Microsoft Outlook Web
|Mobile Access *|
|Mailbox Storage Space ^||100 MB||500 MB||500 MB||1 GB||2 GB|
|Public (Shared) Folder|
|Public Folder Storage Space
(per company) ^
|N/A||N/A||500 MB||500 MB||500 MB|
|Built-In Virus Checking|
|Built-In Spam Filtering|
|Give others access to
|Set up Archive Folders
|Integration with Managed
|Cost per mailbox per year||$75.00||$109.00||$155.00||$224.00||$316.00|
All prices exclude GST
* Devices and GPRS plan costs are not included. You are responsible for the selection, maintenance and support for your mobile device and GPRS plan to which you connect to this service. Synchronisation via your mobile device with the version of Outlook installed on your PC is only available to customers with MAPI Access (ie. using Managed Exchange (hosted exchange) PC & Web Access or PC & Web Access Ultra only).
^ Excess storage is calculated at company level, based on the combined total of the average daily storage utility of each Managed Exchange mailbox and the Public Folder (if applicable) under the account across the given month. Excess storage is charged at $0.10 per MB per month.
Customers can make credit card payments using the 'Pay My Account Now' utility on the homepage of this website, using their Name Holder ID and Name Holder Password. Alternatively, credit card payments can be phoned or faxed to Domainz.
Cheque payments must be drawn in NZ dollars (NZ$), and payable to Domainz Limited. Payments should be posted to Domainz at its Wellington office, as marked on the invoice:
Domainz Limited Private Bag 1810 Wellington New Zealand
Name Holders should list their invoice number(s) or Name Holder ID on the back of the cheque.
Direct Credit Payments
Domainz will accept payments directly into our bank account.
Please ensure that you reference your full Customer/Name Holder ID and Name Holder name so the payment can be allocated against the correct account.
Bank: BNZ A/C: 02-0500-0770853-001
Product Enquiry Form
Call 0800 366 2469 or complete the form below to request more information. * indicates required field.