Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Just ask us.
Domain Names > Services
- 1. How do I set up Domainz Web and Email Services?
- From the Domainz homepage search for the domain name you wish to register. If the name is available you will be asked to read and agree to our Terms of Service.
- If you have an existing Domain Name Holder ID and password you can enter it and the new domain name will be added to your existing account. If you do not have an existing domain name, click ‘Next’ which will take you to the following screen where you need to enter your contact information. Click ‘next’.
- You will be given the option to use Domainz Web and Email Services and a brief description of each service.
Select what options you require and click the 'next' button.
- The payment amount is now displayed. You will need to enter your credit card details
- A summary screen will appear, check and amend your details as required. Type ‘accept’ in the box provided and click ‘next’.
- You will now be given confirmation of the details we hold for that domain name.
- We will send an email confirming the domain name registration and Domainz Web and Email Services.