Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Just ask us.
Partner Programs > Affiliate Program
- About domainz affiliate program
- How are affiliate sales tracked?
- How much do I get paid?
- When and how do I get paid?
- 1. About domainz affiliate program
The affiliate refers clients to Domainz either through you the affiliate or the client calling through saying they were referred by the name or code. When a sale transaction has been made from your referrals, you get paid!
- 2. How are affiliate sales tracked?
- Account Formation
- When you sign up on the affiliate program, an affiliate account will be made and you will be issued with an ID and password.
- When your referral purchases a solution from Domainz their purchase gets recorded in your account in real time and the affiliate account gets tagged with your affiliate number.
- This allows Domainz to keep track of what has been purchased and what is renewed allowing Domainz to pay accordingly.
- 3. How much do I get paid?
All sale transactions, at any give time, 20% of the sale is paid out, when they come back to renew their products you will receive 10% of that sale. This creates a great income stream allowing you to get paid year after year.
- 4. When and how do I get paid?
Domainz Limited pays all affiliates quarterly, in the first and second week after the quarter has ended. Domainz Limited will pay by direct credit into the nominated bank account supplied by the affiliate.